Kia Schedule Maintenance
*Price above subject to change without notice. HST and applicable taxes//ministry charges are extra.
Updated on April 2018.
In addition to recommended service intervals listed above, your Kia may require additional time/mileage sensitive maintenance such as the replacement of vital fluids, filters, belts, and spark plugs. Consult with Service Advisor @ Kiaofstcatharines for professional perspective.
Recommended Service Intervals for All Kia Models
- Wheel Alignment Check - 12 month
- Major Fuel Induction Service - 36 Month/36,000km
- Replace Brake Fluid - 36 months/36,000km
- AWD Services (Replace Transfer Case and Rear Differential Fluid) - 40 months/80,000km
- Replace Transmission Fluid - 48 month/96,000km
- Replace Spark Plugs - 48 months/96,000km or
- Service Spark Plugs - 48 months/96,000km
- Replace Fuel Filter - 30 months/60,000km
- Replace Timing Belt - 48 months/96,000km
- Inspect Valve Clearance - 48 months/96,000km
And Other Major and Minor Repairs and Maintenance Items for Engine and More.